Today in class it hit me that that is one of the things I'm here to accomplish. As we were reading the scriptures in small groups, I found Ephesians 4:17-18:
This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk...Taken by itself, it's just an ordinary scripture. But if you invert it...
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart...
This I say, that ye henceforth walk as the covenant people walk...I think that's one of the reasons I'm here. I'm here to learn how to better enlighten other's minds, and enlighten my own, that we may be better reconciled to eternal life.
Having the understanding enlightend, being reconciled to eternal life through the wisdom that is in them, because of the discernment of their heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment